QBO Bookkeeper - Remote and on-site option
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Under general supervision, create and maintain the accounting records for the company using the QuickBooks Online applications. Reconcile all accounts as needed. Assist the Business Manager or Owner in running and customizing reports that provide business analysis and results. Perform inventory, purchase order, and invoicing functions as required. Provides general administrative support as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Setup and Accounting Records:
· Maintain QuickBooks Online company data. Understand the account and company setup steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Online application.
· Create and maintain vendor records, including contact information, payment terms, and any other information required.
· Create and maintain customer records including contact, delivery, payment information and any other information required.
· Create and maintain the company sales order, purchase order, invoice, and estimate forms as needed.
· Maintain SOS Inventory Management System interface with all QBO purchasing, billing, and invoicing functions.
· Provide general administrative support as required.
· Record all transactions in SOS and QBO for accurate inventory and financial accountability.
· Process receipt and shipment entries for SOS Inventory Management System.
· Manage bills received from vendors.
· Create and maintain customer Invoices. Upon approval, distribute invoices to customers via email or mail.
· If estimates or sales orders are used, match purchase orders and/or invoices to estimates as required.
· Record bank transactions as needed.
· Make journal entries as directed.
Reporting and Reconciliation:
· Track Purchase Orders and the cash balance. Alert owner or manager with regular cash flow reports.
· Customize and provide reports for the owner, as directed. These reports may include account balances, profit and loss figures, and transactional reports.
· Prepare 1099s for vendors.
· Create and file sales tax reports.
Interfaces and Miscellaneous:
· Maintain and match QuickBooks Time Sheet, and Calendar to workflows and projects.
· Assist as directed to make bank deposits, verify bank drafts and charges, and resolve bank errors.
· Work with CPA and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor consultant as requested.
· Advise Business Manager/Owner about questions from vendors and customers about their bills and invoices.
· Understand the add-ons that work with QuickBooks Online, such as payroll, credit cards, and online banking. Be knowledgeable about what’s available.
· Stay briefed on Intuit updates and news that affect the QuickBooks Online application and accounting rules and requirements.
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
· Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Solid understanding of QuickBooks Online application.
· Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping is preferred but not required.
· Knowledge of business and accounting terms such as profit, ROI, assets, liabilities, etc.
· Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and take direction regarding daily or longer-term assignments.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Knowledge of general office procedures, such as copying, faxing, filing, and shredding, etc.
· Innovative and creative approach to assignment in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
· Flexible and ability to adapt to change.
· Two-year community college business degree with bookkeeping or accounting courses preferred.
Centerline Car Wash Sales and ServiceWhy Work Here?
We are dedicated to delivering superior service, supporting team skill development, and offer great benefits (401K, paid vacation, bonuses).
We are a small Independently owned company with over 20 years' experience as a leader in the Car Wash Sales and Service sector. We are the regional distributor for several well-known brands and products and provide maintenance plans and chemical delivery services to car wash operations throughout a multi-state area. Our team is fiercely committed to excellence and always working on ways to improve our services and the skills of our team.
151 Marrs Point RoadSabattus, ME
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Centerline Car Wash Sales and Service