Customer Advocate- Remote Only in NC, VA, TN, TX, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is an entry-level position on the Operations team, responsible for direct correspondence to the customer, providing general support across all products. As the first point of contact for all incoming support inquiries, Customer Advocates triage incoming tickets and route them to the appropriate team. Each Customer Advocate will thoroughly document software processes and procedures used to resolve issues. Ensures that all SLA commitments are met, and the quality of service is sufficient. Individuals will be in training mode up to and until the 6-month mark of their employment. Movement to Advocate Specialist or Advocate Engineer positions requires meeting certification requirements.
Customer Advocates are expected to solve at least 75 tickets per week, maintain a satisfaction rating of 96% or above, and produce at least one knowledge base article each week.
On average, a Customer Advocate should spend 80% of their time handling customer issues, 10% planning and projecting time (knowledge base), 5% receiving coaching, and 5% in meetings.
- Answer phones, voicemails, and email inquiries using best practices as instructed to ensure quality service.
- Determine requirements to resolve inquiry by clarifying information, researching troubleshooting techniques, and/or providing feedback to customers.
- Meet all SLA and KPI requirements as defined by management.
- Document all inquiries, including resolution in a timely manner.
- Utilize resolution to assist in the development of the knowledge base.
- Identify other knowledge base needs and assist in drafting information.
- Serve after-hours on-call when deemed necessary by management.
- Travel possibly to customer’s site to assist in troubleshooting or installation when deemed necessary by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve most customer-related issues.
- Ability to communicate and/or document work completed and processes used in a knowledge base.
Education, Experience, Technical Required:
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Background and work experience in the entertainment/hospitality industry.
- A wealth of knowledge of all company-based Software applications and modules (training provided).
- High School Diploma.
- Detailed experience in Customer Service.
- 2-3 years strong customer service experience.
- Strong technical and communication combined.
- 2-3 years call center customer service.
- Our team members work weekly rotating shift schedules. Team members will rotate shifts from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or 9:30 am to 6:30 pm from week to week. Rotations include occasional Saturday shifts (8-5) and an on-call shift that responds to emergency requests outside of our normal business hours.
- Healthcare/401k/Dental/Vision Plans
- No Corp to Corp or Visa sponsorships at this time
- Remote within North Carolina, Virginia, New Hampshire, Texas, & Tennessee, other states will not be considered.
Applicants may be interviewed and hired prior to the closing date of this ad.
Visa Sponsorship is not available.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of any classification protected by federal or state non-discrimination laws, including sex, age, race, color, sexual preference, religion, creed, national origin, disability, service in the armed forces of the United States, veterans’ status, and union affiliation.
BusinessView all jobs at CenterEdge Software