Research Analyst/Associate (Hybrid- Washington, DC)
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Center for the Study of Services (CSS), a leader in healthcare survey research, is looking for a Research Analyst/Associate to join our Healthcare Research Group, which specializes in the fielding of healthcare surveys. This position will review survey materials, data files, and reports for quality assurance, learn to write SQL queries to process and analyze large data files, and learn to design print, web, and telephone surveys.
The Research Analyst/Associate will report to a Survey Director, while working closely with other members of CSS's research teams. The position is based in our Washington, DC office, conveniently located near Farragut Square. This position will be on a hybrid schedule, meaning the candidate will be required to work in office 3 days per week with the option to work from home up to 2 days per week. Equipment will be provided.
CSS is an established nonprofit research organization based in Washington, DC with over 65 full time staff. Through our brand Checkbook, CSS provides information directly to consumers to help them find services and make important decisions about their healthcare. CSS also conducts surveys of consumers and health care providers on behalf of government agencies, national health plans, health coalitions, and medical groups. CSS is a tight knit and growing organization that prioritizes a positive work environment and rewards hard work and results.
- Research Analyst- A bachelor's degree with coursework or experience that demonstrates analytical and organizational ability.
- Research Associate- Either a master's degree or a bachelor's degree plus two years of applicable experience.
- Fundamental Technical skills using spreadsheets. Experience with statistical software such as R, STATA, SAS, or similar statistical packages a plus.
- Ability to become proficient writing SQL queries and procedures. Previous coursework or experience in programming, database development, or SQL a plus.
- Ability to accomplish tasks proactively while working on multiple projects.
- Aptitude for attention to detail, time management, and responsiveness to clients and colleagues.
Please see full job description for more details.
Why work for CSS?
- Great benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, disability, and life
- 11 paid holidays in the year + your birthday
- 120 hours of vacation per year, accrued biweekly
- 40 hours of sick per year, accrued biweekly
- 10% employer 403b contribution after 2 years of service
- Employee Assistance Program
No recruiters, please.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Center for the Study of ServicesWashington, DC
Get fresh Research Analyst/Associate (Hybrid- Washington, DC) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.