CVR is seeking a Medical Receptionist to join our Rio Rancho clinic
Center for Vein Restoration is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, the cause of varicose and spider veins. Our company is physician-led, and our commitment to clinical employees is strong and built on our mission and values. Our nurses work closely with doctors and all team members to educate and provide state-of-the-art care to our patients. We value our nurses and the important work they do - helping our patients every day!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in administrative experience; preferably in a medical office
- Must have reliable transportation to clinics that may not be accessible to public transportation.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and data entry
- Must be professional in appearance, tone and delivery and an effective communicator
- Dedicated to follow-through and results
- Very detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Flexibility as it relates to schedule, responsibilities and priorities
- The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of referring physicians, superiors and staff/co-employees
- Must be an exceptional listener
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Greet patients in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer the phone in a friendly, timely, and professional manner
- Obtain all new patient forms, properly update in NextGen/ HER; ensure that patient records are up to date in EHR/ NextGen
- Compile and record medical charts; accurately keep medical records
- Collect necessary paperwork for patient appts such as authroizations, referrals, etc.
- Collect copays and patient balances at time of service
- Schedule and confirm appointments; collect email addresses from patients
- Provide assistance to patients, other admin and clinical staff to ensure efficient patient flow through the office
- Train new hires as needed
- Complete daily Billing tasks as well as the Operative notes
- Submit fee tickets at the end of the day
- Maintain the appearance and function of all office equipment and facilities
- Maintain inventory of operational materials and supplies
- Respond to all emails and calls in a timely manner
- Attend/ complete company meetings and/ or training as assigned
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Attractive hiring packages available:
- Great in-clinic work environment
- Career advancement training/coaching
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Program
- Recent Grads encouraged to apply
Join us as a Medical Receptionist today! Please email your resume and cover letter to Recruiting@centerforvein.com
Center for Vein Restoration is an equal opportunity employer
With 71 locations and 50 physicians and an aggressive growth agenda, CVR has assembled the most qualified and experienced team of physicians, researchers and staff to serve patients across Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Indiana, Alabama & Michigan.
Center for Vein Restoration
Why Work Here?The Center for Vein Restoration, CVR, www.centerforvein.com, is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of treating venous insufficiency, the cause of varicose veins and spider veins, and is dedicated to relieving leg pain, treating the vascular cause of severe leg wounds, and eliminating unsightly veins, allowing patients to look better, feel better and live better. With 71 locations and 50 physicians and an aggressive growth agenda, CVR has assembled the most qualified and experienced team of physicians, researchers and staff to serve patients across Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Indiana, Alabama & Michigan.
Room for professional development and growth, great opportunity to learn new things, help people feel better!