Are you interested in assisting patients daily? If your answer is yes, CVR is the company for you!
Center for Vein Restoration is hiring a Full-Time Medical Office Coordinator for our Framingham, MA clinic! We are seeking a focused, dependable, committed individual with exceptional customer service, multi-tasking and phone etiquette skills who truly enjoys working with and interacting with patient’s - striving to meet patient’s needs. Duties will include: collecting co-pays, obtaining new patient forms and demographic information, scheduling treatment plans, etc. This position is 4 days-1 day floating to different locations in the region. An awesome opportunity where no 2 days are alike! Our ideal candidate would possess:
- Associates Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of medical office/administrative experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability & desire to travel to different locations across our MA Region!
Medical Office Coordinator Qualifications:
- Ability to handle patient protected information with integrity
- Must be professional in appearance, tone and delivery and an effective communicator
- Very detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Flexibility as it relates to schedule, responsibilities and priorities
- The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of referring physicians, superiors and staff/co-employees
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Attractive hiring packages available:
- Free Parking
- Technology Packages
- Career advancement training/coaching
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays
Interested candidates can apply directly to this Medical Office Coordinator posting or send their resumes to: email@example.com.
Center for Vein Restoration is an equal opportunity employer