Immediate opening for reliable, mature, people-loving, dedicated person for part-time chiropractic assistant position 21 hours per week. This opportunity includes front office reception, computer scheduling, insurance verification, payment/collections. Primary duties involve providing back office therapies with our patients, including electrical stimulation, ultrasound, cold laser and traction treatments. Our busy clinic serves a very active, athletic population and also includes neck and back pain patients who appreciate our results-oriented clinical environment. You must be a positive person who is fast on your feet, mature, punctual, reliable and a team player. You will enjoy working with us if you have a friendly demeanor, love helping people, and love working in a positive, professional clinical environment. Successful applicant will possess a knack for attention to detail and multitasking.
- High growth location with easy access to Park Meadows, Light Rail, I-25 and C-470
- Established multidisciplinary practice serving the community since 1988
- Fun place to work, learn and grow, but serious about clinical excellence and superior results
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers