RN / OR Circulator - PRN
- Per Diem
If you have previous experience circulating in the OR and have a desire to work in women's health, this may be a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a PRN Registered Nurse/OR Circulator to join our Winter Park practice. Our physicians are experts in the field of reproductive endocrinology. Together with a dedicated team of nurses and lab professionals, they provide compassionate, one-on-one care that is personalized for every patient.
What you will do:
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served in the Facility. Must demonstrate the knowledge of the principle of growth and development of the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his/her age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the Facility’s policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates necessary practical, technical, or specialized skills required for the role of the peri-operative nurse in accordance with AORN and other regulatory standards of practice.
- Demonstrates knowledge of surgical procedures and has the ability to oversee the instrument and equipment set-up, prepare for the case utilizing preference cards, and anticipates needs of surgeon.
- Coordinates and oversees the room during a case as the circulator.
- Facilitates effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures.
- Utilizes preference cards and updates as necessary.
In order to do this effectively, we believe you will need the following:
- Recent experience circulating in the OR required
- Must have a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Florida
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification preferred or basic EKG or Arrhythmia identification certification.
- IV skills preferred
Center for Reproductive Medicine, LLC
1500 S Orlando AvenueWinter Park, FL
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.