Center for New Medicine is a state-of-the-art, full-service integrative medical clinic. . We offer integrative treatments that are unique as well as advanced integrative medical protocols that not only reduce adverse side effects, but actually make the conventional medical approaches work more effectively.
If you are looking for that next step in your career, consider joining the dynamic medical team at Center for New Medicine. We are searching for an experienced RN and an LVN -IV Certified.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- MUST HAVE IV CERTIFICATION AND AT LEAST 6 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR RECENT EXPERIENCE.
- Excellent patient relations.
- Assist with preparing special IV infusions per practitioners’ order.
- Start intravenous peripheral lines and access port-a-catheter devices per practitioner orders; experience with IVs is a must.
- Prepare IV medications needed prior to chemotherapy as needed; the nurse does NOT administer chemotherapy.
- Take and record vitals for each patient.
- Monitor blood sugar levels for IPT patients.
- Provided education and information to patients regarding their treatment plan and protocols.
- Coordinate patient care with interdisciplinary team.
- Assist with various treatment modalities offered in the office- training will be provided.
- Write out Personal Membership Assignments (PMAs) as necessary.
- Help patient with referrals.
- Order oxygen as necessary.
- Assist with patient requests on the floor.
- Assist Check-Out as required.
- Answer patient questions and coordinate with practitioner – in person, email, or voice mail.
- Coordinate along with Scribe including proper documentation for each patient and charts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Valid CA RN or LVN License (must be active and unrestricted CA license).
- Must have BLS certification.
- Current IV Therapy Certification.