We are looking for a certified Medical Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience and a team-oriented approach.
MA/ Back office Nurse duties:
- · Provide vitals prior to practitioner appointment.
- · Screen patients per their patient survey including hearing and eyesight issues.
- · Take medical history and assure scribe has documented.
- · Charting and prepping charts
- · Current medications
- · Input history
- · Input current labs
- · Input gross description and impression for scans.
- · Input Lab orders.
- · Take Vitals for each patient.
- · Assist with Scribe duties as necessary when Scribe is out or unavailable.
- · Gather handouts for patients – assist with patient education.
- · Write out PMA’s as required.
- · Help the Provider care team with the patient expected cost spreadsheet- training will be provided.
- · Stock/ Clean areas as necessary.
- · Assist with patient requests on the floor – smoothies.
- · Assist check out as required.
- · Coordinate and follow up with patients based upon directive by Practitioners – scheduling.
- · Answer patient questions & coordinate with practitioner – in person, email or voice mail.
- · Coordinate along with scribe including proper documentation for each patient and charts.
- · Educate patient on protocols, procedures and supplement directions as necessary.
- · Monitor prescription requests in the EMR and direct to the appropriate providing care team
- · Coordinate with Healthy Living Store as required.
- · Coordinate any bloodwork or labs and follow up as necessary.
- · Coordinate any special tests and follow up as necessary.
- · Assure proper follow up is scheduled in EMR software and call patient to schedule follow ups- if needed.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.cfnmedicine.com
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 6 Hughes, Ste. 100, Irvine, CA 92618