- Expired: August 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Center
The Center for New York City Neighborhoods, Inc. (the "Center") promotes and protects affordable homeownership in New York so that middle- and working-class families are able to build strong, thriving communities. Established by public and private partners, the Center meets the diverse needs of homeowners throughout New York State by offering free, high-quality housing services.
This person should have a desire to use their problem-solving talents to deliver financial support and services to homeowners affected by COVID-19. The Program Analyst will focus on research and evaluation of the New York State Homeowner Assistance fund. The Program Analyst will be asked to answer both big picture and extremely specific questions posed by program leadership and state sponsors, centered around production, outcomes and impact.
The Program Analyst is an exempt position that reports to the Deputy Director of HAF Data and Technology. The Program Analyst will work on the New York State Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF or NYS HAF) project. NYS HAF is a federally funded program dedicated to assisting homeowners who are at risk of default, foreclosure, or displacement because of a financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Program Analyst has two core functions:
- Answer complex questions about program impact and operations presented by Sustainable Neighborhoods' HAF team.
- Conduct regular audits of HAF program data to diagnose production and technology issues in conjunction with the HAF Operations and HAF Technology teams. This will include recommending operational or technological solutions to production issues.
- Create Salesforce reports with an emphasis on auditing program data to find programmatic or technical inconsistencies
- Analyze Salesforce reports using Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, or another data analysis tool such as R or Tableau
- Identify and recommend solutions to technical and programmatic issues identified during the auditing process
- Develop detailed technical requirements based on requests from program stakeholders, including project sponsors, users, and colleagues
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to SN leadership based on detailed program analysis
- Demonstrate ownership by showing initiative, acting conscientiously, and putting team results above individual accomplishments
- Demonstrate a growth mindset through resilience, engaging in expansive thinking, and showing curiosity
- Work collaboratively by demonstrating the ability to work in teams, exhibiting emotional intelligence, and having positive energy
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience working with a Salesforce product
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills, including Salesforce reporting, Google
Sheets/Microsoft Excel. Experience with a big-data tool, such as R, Tableau or SQL is a plus
- Ability to synthesize and communicate organizational performance clearly based on information from disparate sources through oral and written formats
- Ability to communicate technical information to senior leadership for decision making purposes
- Strong investment in applying data-driven approaches to problem-solving. You should love
pulling data apart, seek to understand what data represents in the real world, and be relentless
at picking apart problems until you find a solution.
- Project management skills and a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects; experience using Asana as a project management tool is desired, willingness to learn is required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Passion and commitment to a mission-oriented organization required; an affinity for homeownership and housing is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Accepting resumes until the position is filled. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
The Center strongly encourages Section 3 residents to participate in this hiring effort. Information to determine if you are a Section 3 resident can be obtained by contacting email@example.com. Persons requiring a reasonable accommodation to participate in this hiring effort are requested to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for NYC Neighborhoods is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, upgrade, train, and promote for all positions and job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital, veteran or disabled veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status as a member of any other legally protected group or activity.
To learn more, visit cnycn.org
Center for NYC Neighborhoods
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Center for NYC Neighborhoods