- Posted: over a month ago
The Center for Family Health is a federally qualified health center located in Jackson, Michigan. We are currently seeking a Appointment Specialist to join our team. This is a full-time, non exempt hourly position.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service, answering phone calls and scheduling appointments for patients, and ensuring completion of registration information
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets patients in warm welcoming professional manner, utilizing excellent customer service skills at all times.
- Understands scheduling procedures for all medical providers
- Schedules appointments for patients over telephone, including verification of all demographic information and data entry into practice management system.
- Performs appointment reminder calls for future appointments
- Answers all patient questions regarding our services or connects patient with appropriate personnel
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work practices and instructions.
- Assess needs for transportation and translation assistance and schedule as needed.
The Center for Family Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants have equal opportunities of employment irrespective of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or protected veteran status, and any other legally protected class except when these factors constitute bona fide occupational qualifications.
Center for Family Health
BusinessView all jobs at Center for Family Health