The Lead EHR Applications Analyst will work as the Lead for eClinicalWorks across all Centers. The Lead will work with the entire clinical health care team to optimize and support the use of the electronic health record to achieve quality and satisfying work with the system. This position is responsible for the development of EHR custom enhancements, maintenance of interfaces, and implementation of best practice workflows in the clinics.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Information Systems, or relevant field, required
- 3+ years of build experience on eClincalWorks or other EHR required
- 3+ years of experience training clinical staff on eClinicalWorks or other EHR required
- 5 years of information technology experience in a clinic setting required
- Certification in current EHR technology, EPIC, eCW, Cerner, Allscripts, Siemens, GE Centricity etc.
- Licensed driver with access to reliable personal transportation
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to teach and train across a broad spectrum of clinical staff
- Maintains confidentiality of patients at all times by complying with HIPAA policies
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with people with a variety of background and educational levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates knowledge of compliance issues within the clinic environment
Founded in 1992, Center for Elders' Independence has earned the reputation as the one of the premier safety net organizations and community resources for seniors and healthcare in the East Bay. CEI's interdisciplinary team approach to care planning and care implementation provides high quality, affordable, integrated health care services to the elderly.
Here is what our employees say about working at CEI:
"CEI is a great organization and it is an honor to be a part of this wonderful team."
"I love my job and what it stands for - TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More."
"I like the sense of altruism I see in everyone who works for CEI. Everyone focuses on the participant and they do their best to make our participants' lives better."