This position will be responsible for meeting and explaining the Trust to individuals who express interest in learning more about the trust and if it would benefit them. This position will also be required to travel to interested individuals house from time to time.
NEW MEMBER SETUP DUTIES:
- Respond to phone inquiries about opening up the Trust.
- Meet with client, Complete intakes and home visits.
- Talk with client regarding operation of the trust once established.
- Follow up with referrals that come from outside sources.
- Send fax or email documentation as requested.
- Meet with walk-in clients.
- Other Duties
This position does not have any regular responsibility for the work of others.
TECHNOLOGY/ EQUIPMENT/ TOOLS:
- Type of Technology, Equipment, Tool
- Software Skill Level
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to learn company in-house software