The Research Associate II, Clinical Research Center may assist with all studies supported through the Clinical Research Center. The Clinical Research Center (CRC) provides the UIC research community with a core of clinical research professionals. These individuals possess specialized training to provide a full array of clinical research services including, but not limited to: initial planning and logistics for a protocol, source document creation, data collection, performing testing or procedures required within a protocol, guidance regarding protection of research subjects, orientation of other professionals to clinical research facilitation, and education of subjects regarding clinical research. Currently the Clinical Research Center supports 52 unique clinical research protocols.
- Coordinate CCTS CRC studies according to methods established within grant protocol, including scheduling of study participant visits; collection/entry of participant data from study team and/or EMR; preparation and maintenance of visit documentation.
- Assists CRC staff in the implementation of study protocols, including but not limited to conduct of informed consent, specimen transport preparation, etc.
- Prepare reports regarding progress of study goals.
- Assist in the planning and conduct of protocol review committee meetings.
- Assist in the collection, preparation, and dissemination of study regulatory documentation and reports.
- Prepare statistical data and pertinent information for papers, grants, and other documents.
- Conduct literature searches, reviews and summaries to assist in manuscript and grant preparation.
Ideal candidates would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or related field required.
- A minimum of one year related research experience.
- Knowledge of research concepts, practices and procedures.
For fullest consideration, please submit CV with completed application to the UIC Job Board by April 20th2020. The University of Illinois at Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Job Link: https://jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=130319