Opportunities in Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley
Do you want to work for an agency that provides a supportive team of professionals focusing on increasing the quality of life for individuals with developmental disabilities? Then CARS is the right place for you!
Center for Autism and Related Services (CARS) is seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Behavior Therapists for a full-time position focused on Applied Behavior Analysis for children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis and other developmental disorders within the school and home setting.
Location: Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley
This is an exciting opportunity to:
· Gain expertise in the delivery of cutting edge, evidence-based interventions for individuals with ASD and other developmental disorders.
· Be an integral member of a collaborative team
· Complete necessary clinical documentation including treatment plans and progress notes
· Must have a High School Diploma.
· Experience working with children in a school setting, 1:1 setting, or community locations preferred
· Experience working with individuals diagnosed with developmental disabilities a plus.
· Analytical skills necessary in order to synthesize a variety of clinical and social data to determine appropriate treatment plan and monitor effectiveness of treatment programs.
· Must be able to work effectively as a team member, demonstrate flexibility and desire to learn new skills and improve professional qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 /hour or depending on experience