Client Care Representative
- $16 to $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
About Center Veterinary Clinic
At Center Veterinary Clinic our mission is to provide excellent medical care for dogs and cats in an atmosphere where patients and clients are cared for genuinely and compassionately.
We are a fast paced, small animal hospital that is AAHA Accredited. At Center Vet we enjoy working as a team and having fun while providing compassionate care for our patients. We pride ourselves on having a very positive work environment that helps other team members thrive and learn. We are looking for a friendly, reliable, team-oriented person, with excellent customer service skills!
Client Care Representative
As a Client Care Representative, you will play an important role in the day-to-day operations with Center Veterinary Clinic. By adding value to our efficient practice dedicated to quality care and extraordinary service, you will perform a variety of clerical and customer service work in providing support to the hospital.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Greet clients in a friendly, professional, and positive manner
- Answer phone system and direct calls accordingly
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Check patients in* the hospital according to schedule and prepare patient files
- Scan or otherwise record medical records
- Keep lobby and reception areas organized and neat
- Obtain deposits and other payments from clients
- Process credit applications
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Use email system
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening
- Good communication
- Data entry
- Veterinary field terminology is a plus!
Education and Experience
- At least 1 year in a customer service role
- High School Diploma/GED
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
What we offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience ($16.00 - $20.00 per hour)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional development support
- Mental health assistance
- Employee discounts on veterinary services
- Scrub allowance
- Positive and supportive work environment
Center Veterinary Clinic is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPP-0000116
Center Veterinary HospitalSan Diego, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.