- $140,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Job Title: Associate DVM
Reports To: Medical Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Center Veterinary Clinic and Urgent Care
Center Vet is a six doctor GP and urgent care hospital. We have new IDEXX lab equipment, digital x-ray and a dedicated surgical suite. Positive hospital culture is our priority and we have our wonderful Practice Manager and MD to thank for that. Each morning we begin the day with meeting to check in as a team and set a collective goal for the day. We do our absolute best to create a fun work environment, while keeping what's important to each person top of mind. Center Vet is doing so well in our current space, we are planning for a move to a new building across the street! This facility will have all the bells and whistles and will be brand new! Expected move in date is August 2023.
We are seeking an Associate DVM who is dependable, energetic, enjoys learning and is fond of mentoring. Our multi-doctor practice provides a bond-centered environment that is exciting, fast-paced, and professionally challenging while keeping the service to our clients and their pets at the center of our focus.
Living in San Diego
San Diego is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Southern CA. We are a big tourist town for a reason, as there are an endless amount of things to do. Take a walk through Balboa Park, visit our world famous zoo or stroll through one of our cute neighborhoods! The weather is sunny year round, which makes this town truly idyllic.
At Companion Pet Partners, our Mission is to empower and support our veterinary teams to deliver unparalleled service and clinical quality in caring for pets and their families.
The Companion team is passionate about the animal health industry and deeply committed to building a network of best-in-class veterinary practices with talented people collaborating to solve industry-wide problems and deliver exceptional medical care. We are seeking individuals who share our energy, drive and ambition and who will meaningfully contribute to our growth and success.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary ($140,000 - $200,000 per year)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education time off and reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Program
- 401K + company match
- Paid license fees, VIN/Plumbs membership, and Liability Insurance
- Work/Life Balance (me time)
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Supports excellence in client experience
- Works collaboratively with HM and Medical Director
- Practices high quality, gold standard medicine
Competencies And Experience
- Valid and in good standing licensed veterinarian within the state of CA
- 1-5 years of clinical experience, preferred but not required
- Strong clinical skills and sound medical judgment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time-management and delegation abilities
- Exercises sound judgement and demonstrates exemplary decision-making skills
- Professionalism and courtesy in all interactions with others
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Center Veterinary Clinic is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPPDVM - 00013
Center Veterinary HospitalSan Diego, CA
Get fresh Associate Veterinarian jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.