We’re a leading design + build firm, proudly producing large-scale holiday displays for the nation’s largest shopping centers. We have experienced continuous growth since our inception, more than 35 years ago. We attribute our sustained growth to the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
We’re seeking a seasonal Event Project Manager to join our team to manage an extensive holiday décor installation taking place in a high-profile destination in New York City. This role requires excellent planning skills along with the ability to adhere to project milestones and deadlines and coordinate both internal teams and external contractors to ensure a successful holiday décor installation, exceeding client expectations.
Successful candidates will need to manage inventory deliveries received at our facility in Fair Lawn, NJ, liaise with our vendor partners, manage logistics, create schedules for decor element installations, and monitor the progress of our internal holiday décor install team to ensure that the décor installation runs smoothly and according to the client’s schedule. Candidates should excel at multitasking and balancing big-picture concerns with small details, effectively utilizing company resources to ensure the holiday decorations are installed as shown in client-approved renderings.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan. Prepare status updates.
- Manage large scale inventory deliveries at our facility in Fair Lawn, NJ, and confirm that all elements have been received according to our master list.
- Serve as a point of contact for our internal teams to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Predict the resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage suppliers and communicate expected deliverables.
- Monitor progress on-site both at our facility in Fair Lawn, NJ, and the project location in Manhattan and adjust schedules and targets on the holiday décor installation as needed.
- Motivate team members involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Communicate with company executives to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project management and related experience
- Ability to travel to Fair Lawn, NJ and Manhattan, NY
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Leveraging our collective expertise in various art and production disciplines, we design and build our own creative concepts in-house, giving us the ability to ensure quality craftsmanship and limitless customization. We are a team bursting with creativity and imagination and we continuously seek out the most progressive talent to deliver engaging visual experiences for our clients and their guests.
Center Stage ProductionsCenter Stage Productions is a leading design + build firm specializing in custom designing and manufacturing distinctive promotional environments including seasonal décor, soft play parks and modular barricades for shopping centers, retailers, airports, downtown business improvement districts and other popular public destinations. For over thirty-five years, our innovative designs have been created for numerous high profile properties across the United States and the world. Leveraging our collective expertise in various art and production disciplines, we design and build our own creative concepts in-house, giving us the ability to ensure quality craftsmanship and limitless customization. We are a team bursting with creativity and imagination and we continuously seek out the most progressive talent to deliver engaging visual experiences for our clients and their guests.