- Posted: over a month ago
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Establishes, maintains, and updates various logs and books related to the orderly maintenance of records
- Ensures all computer records of all tenants are accurate and current, YARDI Voyager software experience a plus
- Promptly and accurately maintains all file documentation
- Prepares necessary forms for the Property Manager to secure signatures to finalize agreements between tenants, owners, and the management agent
- Prepares monthly affordable housing compliance reports
- Performs other related essential duties and tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of rental assistance and affordable housing programs a plus
- Ability to learn and follow regulations, policies and procedures of affordable housing, HUD programs.
- The ability to read and understand technical documentation such as federal housing regulations and associated policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of tenants and landlords.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other employees.
- Ability to work with diverse ethnic and low-income families in a professional manner.
- Proven written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self- starter with excellent problem-solving skills combined with the proven ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High School diploma, Associates degree preferred but will train the right candidate
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
Center Management Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Center Management Corporation