- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have demonstrated completion of high school or equivalent/higher at the time of application.
- Providing direct care in one-one and group settings
- Communicating with clients, parents, and caregivers regarding clients progress
Qualifications and Skills-Mandatory Requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years experience working with developmentally delayed individuals.
- Must have a valid Medicaid Provider Number.
- Must be a Certified Behavior Technician by BACB.com or have registered to take the RBT exam.
- Must submit a resume including verifiable recommendation letters.
- Must be a U. S. citizen, legal/permanent resident, or have a valid employment authorization.
- Must be certified in OSHA, HIV, HIPAA, CPR, and First Aid, or be willing to get them.
- Clean Background check.