Centennial Mental Health Center is a Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Treatment Center and we function on the rural northeastern plains of CO . If you are looking for QUIET, Quaint neighborhoods, with close knit communities, Centennial could be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for qualified candidates that want to make a difference in our small rural and frontier communities.
**We Have Great Benefit Opportunities!!
~Full Benefit Package
~Moving Expense Reimbursement Available
~NHSC Loan Repayment Approved Site
**See our website for more details www.centennialmhc.org
Provides direct mental health clinical treatment to a variety of individuals which may include children/adolescents, adults and older adults. Occasional travel throughout the region required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides mental health interventions to assigned consumers either in individual or group sessions.
2. Develops treatment plans; monitors treatment progress, and follows-up at disposition times.
3. Works with psychiatrist when consumer is in need of medications.
4. Coordinates consumer's use of other Center programs and outside community resources.
5. Provides services (including intensive services for individuals and families) in a variety of settings including office, consumer homes, hospitals, law enforcement facilities, etc.
6. Maintains accurate and timely clinical records consistent with Center standards.
7. Participates in meetings, in-services and supervisory sessions as required.
8. Performs other job duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in psychology, social work, or other human services field.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
Knowledge of methods of counseling and psychotherapy. Knowledge of community resources. Ability to serve wide range of consumers, including culturally diverse populations. Knowledge of cultural issues that may have a bearing on service provision. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Computer literacy to include basic skills in e-mail communication and word processing. Ability to work flexible and on-call hours, which may be required. Ability to travel within the Center's service area or to other locations as needed.