Oversees all clinical and operational activities conducted in Centennial’s two Sober-Living Residences, including clinical program development, residence oversight, administrative supervision of provider staff, and coordination with other agency and departments and community agencies which interface with the Residence program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. With Director of Substance Use Disorder Program, develops and implements all programmatic aspects of the Sober Living Residences, including admission/discharge criteria, program rules, household management, interface with agency departments and community agencies.
2. Coordinates the development of annual objectives and budget for the program in conjunction with goals established by the Center. Monitors, manages and reports on goal progress and budget variances, to include operating expenses, petty cash, purchase of office supplies, food, household items, client-related purchases, etc.
3. With Director of Substance Use Disorder Program, develops and coordinates all clinical activities conducted in association with the Residences
4. Interviews, engages and supervises staff for the program; coordinates recruiting and salary administration efforts with Center Administration and Human Resources Department; provides or arranges for regular administrative supervision, including annual performance reviews for staff in accordance with Center standards.
5. Processes administrative paperwork in accordance with assignments and Center standards; assures submission of required paperwork from staff in accordance with Center procedures.
6. Oversees facility upkeep, maintenance and cleaning; keeping in close communication with maintenance staff.
7. Attends trainings and seminars appropriate to the position, as assigned by supervisor.
8. Oversees collaboration with outpatient clinic staff.
9. Assists with the development and implementation of Board/management approved policies and procedures as they pertain to the Sober Living Residence Program.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Administratively supervises Program staff.
Master’s Degree preferred, but BA with relevant work experience will be considered. CAC 2, CAC 3, LAC or significant substance use disorder treatment experience is required.
Two (2) years of increasingly responsible program management experience in supervision of employees, budgets, facility operations, and computer skills.