ProfessionalPosition Purpose: Responsible for day-to-day oversight of the Integrated Care Managers and coordination of necessary resources for members. This may include adequate clinical, behavioral, acute/chronic, and social care services.
- Ensure staff is able to facilitate member and provider needs through entire care management cycle.
- Partner with internal staff on key initiatives and outreach for members as needed.
- Coordinate and communicate on access issues, assessments, internal protocols.
- Implement policies and procedures through oversight for complex cases and present to management
- Assist in recruitment efforts in accordance to the staff to member ratio
- Coordinate the training of care management staff
- Facilitate on-going communication between care management staff and providers
- Assign cases and oversee care management caseloads including service care plan approval and member case file reviews
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations and contractual agreements
- Supervise the daily activities of staff to promote quality improvement and efficient methodsFor Arizona Complete Health - Complete Care Plan:
- Compile and review multiple reports for statistical and financial tracking purposes to identify case management trends and assist in financial forecasting.
Licenses/Certifications: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Behavioral Health Medical Practitioner, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor, Licensed Psychologist, or Registered Nurse preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Supervisor, Care Management
LOCATION: Mt. Vernon, Illinois
COMPANY: Clinical & Nursing, Leadership
POSITION TYPE: Professional