Position Purpose: Perform duties to act as a liaison between providers, the health plan and Corporate including investigating and resolving provider claims issues. Perform training, orientation and coaching for performance improvement within physician practices.
- Serve as primary contact for providers serving as a liaison between the provider and the health plan
- Conduct monthly face to face meetings with the providers documenting discussions, issues, attendees, and action items researching claims issues on
- site and routing to the appropriate party for resolution
- Receive and respond to external provider related issues
- Initiate entry or change of provider related database information and oversee testing and completion of change request
- Investigate, resolve and communicate provider claim issues and changes
- Educate providers regarding policies and procedures related to referrals and claims submission, web site education, EDI solicitation and problem solving
- Perform provider orientations, including writing and updating orientation materials
- Ability to travel
License/Certification: Valid driver's license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Provider Relations Specialist I
LOCATION: Nashville, Tennessee
COMPANY: Business Development & Sales
POSITION TYPE: Professional