ProfessionalPosition Purpose: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing collateral and communications projects to support sales activities and product launches through a variety of channels such as print and digital. This position works with internal departments through every stage of development.
- Supports development of print collateral materials and marketing communications.
- Manages print inventory and portfolio of collateral material and/or implements the development of sales and promotional materials and product descriptions.
- Supports marketing plans and oversees project management from initiation to delivery including, but not limited to, timeline and work plan management.
- Works with a creative team of designers and writers on graphic design, marketing materials and printing to ensure on-target, on-budget, on-time delivery of high quality marketing solutions.
- Provides support to sales, product, operational teams on retention, new sale and legislative initiatives.
- May assist in annual Business Review process, feeding into the development of Marketing Plans for the coming year.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintain weekly documentation of priorities and activities with formal written reports.
managing high-volume collateral projects and marketing communications strongly preferred.
Salesforce.com and marketing automation experience a plus.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Marketing Project Coordinator
LOCATION: Woodland Hills, California
COMPANY: Marketing & Communications
POSITION TYPE: Professional