Who is Centah?
Acquired by Financeit in 2017, Centah is a lead and workflow management company that allows some of North America's largest home improvement businesses to distribute and manage leads, powering over $3 billion in annual sales. One of the driving forces behind Centah's industry-leading platform is a full-service contact center in Sandy, UT, that specializes in inbound and outbound support for the home improvement industry. Centah's Call & Contact Centers become the main point of contact for the customer, ensuring expectations are met and managed throughout the lifespan of the project.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our team. As a Bilingual Customer Services Representative you must be flexible with an aptitude for learning, understanding, and conveying information. You will also be responsible for treating every customer with the utmost courtesy while maintaining a positive outlook on every call.. Excellent communication skills are vital for this role, along with enjoying assisting customers in a friendly and respectful manner.
For this role, we are looking for individuals that are fluent in English as well as French or Spanish, in both oral and written communication. You must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 8:00 am and 10:00 pm Monday to Friday, and 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's requests
- Book appointments for members with a high degree of data accuracy
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills on a consistent basis
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Responsible for adapting to fast changing guidelines with customers
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information
To be successful in this role you will need:
- High school graduate or G.E.D.
- Minimum of one year experience in an inbound/outbound call center or retail environment is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in speaking on the phone, using the computer and keyboard simultaneously
- Ability to type at leads 25 words per minute is preferred
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service and maintaining established quality requirements
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Maintain reliable transportation to ensure punctuality for shifts
- Compensation: $15.00 per hour for Bilingual candidates to start
- Incentive Bonus up to $200 monthly for meeting preset goals
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision after 60 days
- $15,000 Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Paid Time Off - Earn 10 days per year after 90 day probationary period
- Weekly opportunities to earn a bonus for providing superior service
- Six paid holidays
If what you just read excites you, we'd like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we'll contact you if you get selected for a phone interview.
Centah is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for our current and future employees. Applicants needing accommodation in the recruitment and interview process are invited to contact us directly and confidentially about their accommodation needs.