Senior User Experience Designer - Virtual/Remote
Censinet Dover, DE
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Censinet, our culture is very important to us. Censinet is a collaborative environment where everyone is free and encouraged to take chances. We have a lively team that loves working with one another and delivering value to our customers and each other. We are seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team and our culture. In this role, you’ll work closely with end-users, the design team, product management, and engineering, and you’ll be responsible for creating intuitive and impactful end-to-end experiences that our users will love.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- An innovator, since you will be expected to create solutions for ambitious ideas.
- Proactive because you’ll be part of a team that doesn’t micromanage your work.
- As a collaborator and communicator, you’ll be working side-by-side with end-users, other designers, product managers, customer success teams, and engineers to bring your designs to life.
- Create user experiences that bring joy to our users.
- Own the discovery and design process across user research, information architecture, workflows, and visual design.
- Translate concepts into user journeys, experience maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to inform design decisions, whether new features, optimizations, or UX approaches.
- Rapidly ideate, iterate, and test designs with users and in production.
- Lead design review, feedback, and testing sessions with cross-functional teams, including customer success, product management, engineering, UI/UX designers, and most importantly – our customers.
- Advocate for a deep understanding of our users and the why behind everything we do.
- Experience with the responsibilities mentioned above.
- Expertise in wireframing and prototyping tools such as Figma. We’re a Figma shop, but if you’ve got experience with tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, or InVision, you’ll be all set.
- We’ve intentionally left out the “number of years” as an experience requirement because we are more interested in how much experience you’ve had wielding design as a tool to solve (similar enough) problems.
- Your portfolio should speak for itself.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Industry experience designing commercial UI/UX
Experience leading design review, feedback, and testing sessions with cross-functional teams, including customer success, product management, engineering, UI/UX designers, and most importantly – our customers.
Knowledge in: Expertise in wireframing and prototyping tools such as Figma
Knowledge in: Ability to translate concepts into user journeys, experience maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at Censinet