Customer Experience Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for passionate, driven candidates to help solve our client’s complex problems and guide them towards operational success. In this role, you will be supporting our work at the General Services Administration (GSA), by providing valuable customer experience research, data analysis, project management, and technical writing expertise assisting complex projects related to IT, cloud, software, and hardware acquisitions. This requires a considerable amount of stakeholder engagement and direct contact with our clients and stakeholders within GSA, and a thorough understanding of their needs and how to remove obstacles preventing customer satisfaction or implementing ways to improve their experience. General responsibilities will also include:
- Assist GSA in defining customer, supplier, and workforce journeys; conducting user research; establishing experience metrics; and identifying opportunities for improvement through optimizing human interactions, processes, and systems
- Apply expertise and understanding of GSA customer and supplier journeys for cloud, hardware, and software acquisitions which may include customer, supplier, workforce, and system touchpoints
- Conduct research on behalf of GSA to understand the behaviors of stakeholders along cloud, hardware, and software acquisition journeys
- Develop user research plans with an understanding of how disparate systems function and change over time with multiple user groups
- Execute research that helps GSA better understand stakeholder needs to inform improvements to products, services, and processes
The Ideal Candidate:
At Censeo, we are looking for unique candidates whose passion and enthusiasm will help shape Censeo’s client insights and workplace culture. Our staff have a wide range of backgrounds, areas of expertise, personality types, and favorite breakfast foods. Our client and cultural successes are rooted in our team’s innovation, creative problem solving, and collaboration. The unique perspective that you bring and the way you tackle problems are much more important to us than what’s printed on your diploma. We believe a successful Customer Experience Consultant will have:
- Minimum 10 years of recent experience in providing end-to-end customer insight and analytics, data modeling, market research, voice of customer and/or digital marketing strategies, preferably with public sector clients like the GSA
- Experience with a range of customer experience strategy approaches, e.g. customer research and modeling, service design, new product innovation and value proposition development, prioritization methods, business case development, road-mapping, etc.
- Highly proficient with experience modeling techniques and/or mapping the customer experience across their end-to-end journey and identifying critical moments that drive value to both the customer and the business
- Must be able to articulate strategies, concepts, initiatives, and roadmaps clearly through exceptional oral and written communication skills, good presenter and great listener
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) accreditation
- Practical experience and knowledge of Human Centered Design (HCD) principles
- Understanding of Agile approaches and tools
Censeo Consulting Group is a top Washington D.C. based management consulting firm dedicated to helping public sector and non-profit clients build operational excellence, deliver better outcomes, and lower cost. We take a personalized approach to strategic consulting to solve our clients’ most complex problems and build operational excellence that transforms their organizations, allowing them to better deliver on their public and social missions.
At Censeo, our award-winning culture means you’ll join a tight-knit community of 65 brilliant and passionate colleagues. We are advocates for a better functioning public sector, and we’re also good friends who know the names of each other’s dogs. Our philosophy is horizontal, not hierarchical, and our open-door policy encourages a culture of entrepreneurship at all levels. We share successes, make decisions together, and foster an environment for those with initiative to lead. Our colleagues bring their own unique personalities to work every day and use them to help shape our growing firm in ways that reach far beyond client projects.
Censeo Consulting Group is based in Washington D.C., a fantastic city for working professionals. We work in a hybrid setting with flexibility to work from home and work in our office conveniently located in the heart of downtown, just a few blocks away from the White House. And with many of our clients also based in D.C., we have the luxury of leaving for a meeting and being back in the office in time for post-work happy hours, team dinners, and game nights.
The Fine Print:
- Expected travel 0-10%; may increase based on business needs
- This is an exempt, full-time position
- Essential Physical Functions
- Sitting: Particularly for sustained periods of time
- Light Carrying: Physically transporting items weighing less than 15 pounds from one location to another
Censeo offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, flexible and remote work opportunities, and tuition and training reimbursement. More information on our benefits and perks can be found at: https://www.censeoconsulting.com/about/join-us/.
Censeo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Join Our Award-Winning Culture!
Our passion wins awards. But don’t just take it from us…
- 2020 Vault #21 Best Boutique Consulting Firm
- 2019 Ivy Exec #7 Best Boutique Consulting Firm
- 2018 Consulting Magazine Best Small Firms to Work For
- 2017 Vault #12 Best Boutique Consulting Firm
- 2016 Forbes Best Management Consulting Firms in America
- 2015 Washington Business Journal’s Philanthropy List
Powered by JazzHR
Censeo Consulting Group
BusinessView all jobs at Censeo Consulting Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?