Bank Equipment Technician
- Posted: 4 days ago
Come Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy the freedom of the “GIG” economy, but you are tired of the ups and downs of the income?
Are you a self-driven entrepreneur?
We can provide you with that same freedom, but with a steady income!
Join us and upgrade your earnings, in our commitment to pro-active service work!
We have the work waiting for you! Cennox has a plan that will not only give you the income you’re looking for, but with paid training, equipment, mileage reimbursement.
Cennox is currently seeking a Bank Equipment Technician based in the Oakland, CA area to cover equipment cleaning and maintenance work in Oakland and surrounding areas. This Full-time position offers competitive pay, a flexible schedule, opportunity for travel, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and detail exterior, updated signage/decals, inspect electrical, perform minor refurbishments, and change light bulbs of Automated Teller Machines and Kiosks
- Remove nonstandard signage and other materials (e.g. stickers, posters, decals, graffiti, etc.) that may be affixed to ATM or the immediate surrounding area
- Clean stainless-steel surfaces inside bank vaults
- Wipe down bollard, as instructed
- Ensure the 10-ft radius surrounding machines is clear of trash before exiting work site
- Complete project work which may include alarm surveys, ADA compliance inspections, software updates, site surveys, lighting measurements, other inspections, etc.
- Sanitize all high contact surfaces
- Regularly inspect and dry-wipe ATM's and drive-up banking equipment including ATM surrounds and night depositories, etc.
- Take meticulous photographs of required devices, forms, and areas
- Organize and manage paperwork and inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Smart phone familiarity and tech-savvy with strong mechanical/electrical aptitude and eagerness to learn new skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong work ethic to work independently and reliably meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great communication/customer service skills and ability to interpret/execute written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing and a reliable/insured vehicle
Experience and Education:
- Previous work with electrical functions, general repairs, or similar fieldwork is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent— trade school or apprenticeship is a plus
- Ability to lift/move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and sit/drive for extensive daily travel
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to carry and climb a 10-foot ladder
- Must have good hand/eye coordination, vision correctable to 20/20
- Flexible work schedule, paid training, and opportunity for travel
- Company-provided tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after the first 60 days of employment
Cennox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more
Powered by JazzHR
AgricultureView all jobs at Cennox
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?