Senior Manager of Technology - Full Time - Houston, TX
- Expired: November 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cenikor is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a Full Time Senior Manager of Technology for our Corporate office in the Memorial area of Houston, TX.
The Senior Manager of Technology is responsible for the strategy and execution of technology operations and infrastructure, data management, and ongoing support for organizational technology needs.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Leads development and implementation of processes for the organizations IT systems and department.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure across the entire organization, at all locations.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Facilitates IT security audits and investigations. Maintains strict confidentiality on all client and organization matters and refer questionable matters to the CFO.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and services providers.
- Provides oversight of data management for the organization, to include data governance & compliance, technical and data architecture, business intelligence and data analytics.
- Lead, train, and develop IT staff for maximum effectiveness.
- Provide help desk support for troubleshooting workstations, networks, software applications, telephony, copiers and other technologies for Foundation employees, responding in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains IT policies and procedures.
- Conduct inventory and track hardware for asset management.
- Provide assistance with intranet and web based applications.
- Ensure completion of Big 5 performance management tool for IT staff by the required deadlines and use of SMART goals to support annual performance compensation review.
- Work with Human Resources Department for staffing, training and employee relations issues.
- Act as an internal resource to enhance awareness and understanding of best practices, risk management and use of controls by management and staff.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Skilled in IT operations and infrastructure, to include Windows Server Environment, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft SQL, networks/workstations, Cisco Meraki firewalls, print servers, antivirus software, data management, and computer hardware.
- Skilled in Windows Deployment and Windows Update Services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be professional, hands-on and customer focused.
- Ability to work with great attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor's Culture:
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related filed.
- Minimum Five (5) - Seven (7) years' in technology roles with at least 3 years' recent experience as Technology Manager.
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileDo you have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field?* -- No answer --YesNo What are your salary expectations?* Are you a current or former Cenikor employee? If yes, please enter location and dates of employment. This position is located in our corporate office in Houston, Texas and has NO remote possibilities. Are you able to meet this requirement?* -- No answer --YesNo How many years of experience do you have in IT roles?* Less than 2 years 3-4 years 5-10 years 11+ years How many years of experience do you have in the position of IT Director?* 0 -2 years 3 - 5 years 6+ years Please select which active certifications you hold from the list below.* Microsoft Cisco CompTIA None listed Anything else that you would like us to know about why you are qualified for this position? Due to state regulations, Cenikor Foundation is unable to hire former clients who received any treatment from any of our facilities within 2 years of completion of treatment. If you have received any treatment from any Cenikor facility, has it been more than two years?* -- No answer --N/A, I've NEVER received Cenikor treatmentNo, I received Cenikor treatment LESS THAN 2 years agoYes, I received Cenikor treatment MORE THAN 2 years ago Due to our mission, Cenikor is a drug-free workplace, including marijuana. We complete a drug test upon new hire as well as randomly throughout employment. Knowing this information, would you like to proceed with your application? ** -- No answer --YesNo I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job. Submit Application
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cenikor Foundation
Get fresh Zero Abuse Project jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.