Director of Technology - Full Time - Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Cenikor is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a Full Time Director of Technology for our Corporate office in the Memorial area of Houston, TX.
The Director of Technology is responsible for the strategy and execution of technology operations and infrastructure, data management, and ongoing support for organizational technology needs.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Leads development and implementation of processes for the organizations IT systems and department.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure across the entire organization, at all locations.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Facilitates IT security audits and investigations. Maintains strict confidentiality on all client and organization matters and refer questionable matters to the CFO.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and services providers.
- Provides oversight of data management for the organization, to include data governance & compliance, technical and data architecture, business intelligence and data analytics.
- Lead, train, and develop IT staff for maximum effectiveness.
- Provide help desk support for troubleshooting workstations, networks, software applications, telephony, copiers and other technologies for Foundation employees, responding in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains IT policies and procedures.
- Conduct inventory and track hardware for asset management.
- Provide assistance with intranet and web based applications.
- Ensure completion of Big 5 performance management tool for IT staff by the required deadlines and use of SMART goals to support annual performance compensation review.
- Work with Human Resources Department for staffing, training and employee relations issues.
- Act as an internal resource to enhance awareness and understanding of best practices, risk management and use of controls by management and staff.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Skilled in IT operations and infrastructure, to include Windows Server Environment, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft SQL, networks/workstations, Cisco Meraki firewalls, print servers, antivirus software, data management, and computer hardware.
- Skilled in Windows Deployment and Windows Update Services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be professional, hands-on and customer focused.
- Ability to work with great attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor’s Culture:
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related filed.
- Minimum Five (5) - Seven (7) years’ in technology roles with at least 3 years’ recent experience as Technology Director.
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Cenikor Foundation