DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support maintenance of warehouse operations & inventory control process.
· Facilitate warehouse functions such as loading, shipping, receiving, inspecting, issuing, replenishment and product storage process.
o Packages in-bound/out-bound shipments by using best commercial practices.
o Inspects the in-bound/out-bound material for damage and proper documentation.
· Support daily activities of warehouse fulfillment of customer orders and general warehouse operations.
· Perform material handler responsibilities in Island Energy Services designated computer management software, Maximo.
· Reviews, prioritize and organizes all incoming and outgoing orders.
· Assist in resolving warehouse-related issues with representatives from other departments through the company.
· Maintain an organized warehouse and surplus/off site area.
· Maintain shipment records.
· Maintains safety programs and all required safety training.
· Performs administrative tasks as necessary
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma
· Two to four years related warehouse and material management experience or equivalent.
· Must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently
· Valid Hawaii driver’s license with a clean abstract.
· Currently hold or have ability to obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Clearance
· Must have basic computer skills.
· Must have a flexible schedule. Overtime hours are required during projects as needed.
· Valid Forklift Certification.
· Industrial Experience
· Experience in receiving and inventory management
· Maximo System preferred
· Strong inventory control skills.
· Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
WHY WORK WITH CENERGY
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, our candidates are supported and coached from the initial interview through the on-boarding phase. In addition, through Cenergy's recruitment process a Cenergy recruiter provides support to candidates when a project ends to help provide new consulting opportunities. Cenergy offers a wide variety of consulting opportunities as well as direct hire positions in multiple domestic and international locations.