Summary: Senior Oracle EBS Developer to support the Company’s ongoing worldwide implementation of Oracle EBS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across all production support, enhancements and projects. - Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions.
- Use analytics skills to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly.
- Cooperate with Team Lead to understand requirements, receive and follow guidelines for coding and testing standards, identify source data, and perform code reviews.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Develop strong working relationship with other teams.
- Communicate status and escalate issues or delays that would impact deadline as early in the process as possible.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. Strong PL-SQL skills and Oracle Applications knowledge - 10 years
2. Advanced OAF (Oracle Application Knowledge) developing new complex OAF pages within Oracle EBS
3. Must have 4-5 years of experience
4. Good communication skills
5. Team Player
6. No to little supervision
- Oil and Gas Industry experience preferred.
- 9-10 years' experience in Oracle application development with excellent technical skills in Oracle EBS Financial & Manufacturing Modules ( INV, BOM, WIP, AR, GL,OM, PRJ, i-Supplier).
- Development experience in an 12i Oracle Applications environment, including knowledge in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL/FND).
- Proficiency in SQL (advance queries, tuning) and PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 6i (using standard templates), Oracle Reports 6, BI Publisher and JDeveloper.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
- Ability to write complex stored procedures/triggers, functions using PL/SQL to optimize processes performance with the goal to reduce processing time.
- Proficient in working with: Collection objects, Nested Tables, Record types, Cursors, Ref Cursors, Views, Materialized Views, Partitions, FORALL, Bulk Collect, Regular Expressions, Triggers, Instead Of Triggers, Autonomous Transactions.
- Ability to tune complex queries utilizing Indexes, Hints, and Explain Plan to improve the performance of the application.
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL skills (strong knowledge of Oracle 12c).
- Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them.
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Standard Oracle EBS API?s.
- In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures.
- Ability to identify system impact for small- and large-scale initiatives.
- Proficiency in Workflow 2.x, OAF and ADF.
- Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS Applications.
- Oracle Cloud experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge with XML, JSON preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is a plus.
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science