12 Month Contractor Role
Roles and Responsibilities
• Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
• Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
• Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
• Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
• Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
• Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
• Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
• Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
• Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
• Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
• Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
WHY WORK WITH CENERGY
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, our candidates are supported and coached from the initial interview through the on-boarding phase. In addition, through Cenergy's recruitment process a Cenergy recruiter provides support to candidates when a project ends to help provide new consulting opportunities. Cenergy offers a wide variety of consulting opportunities as well as direct hire positions in multiple domestic and international locations.