- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and service orders.
- Under general supervision, works within a specialized function with work verified on an as needed basis
- Writes routine reports and correspondence.
- Requires ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Requires ability to perform basic numerical, statistical, and/or financial analysis.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Requires 4-5 years of experience.
- SAP preferred, Microsoft office, Excel a must, basic office equipment.
- Good organizational skills with an ability to multi-task, whit a keen eye on deadlines.
- Duties include assisting with Hotel scheduling, compiling of hotel credit card charges, placing in order, reallocating, and scanning.
- May include performing input in SAP.
Retrieving, sorting and distributing mail.