12 Month Contractor Role
Selected candidate will report to the Procurement and Supply Chain organization and will support Contract Advisors on Major Capital Projects by handling administrative aspects for contracts and supplier set-up.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Executes data entry and generates reports using designated procurement systems (Ariba, DocuSign, PowerBI, and Demand Request Tool)
• Interfaces with Shared Services team to set up suppliers in SAP for payment.
• Works with Contract Advisors and Shared Services to gather information and ensure supplier qualification is completed and documented when applicable. Understands when applicable and provides final documentation review for Contract Advisors to ensure compliance with procedures.
• Reviews documentation for Health, Environmental, and Safety (HES) compliance of suppliers. Liaison with the HES Team to ensure suppliers are qualified.
• Sends contracts for execution via DocuSign and loads executed documents in repository.
• Enters all service orders into Ariba with correct data and ensures data is complete and correct (material group codes, start/end, funds, etc.).
• Administers post-award contract activities to ensure actions are completed and closed-out in the appropriate systems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• 8+ years of administrative assistant experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to proactively addresses routine problems.
• Effectively communicates orally and in writing on routine job activities.
• Accountable to meet job responsibilities and meet deadlines utilizing organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and handle large volume of tasks.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Individuals with prior procurement or supply chain management experience is highly preferred.
• Experience working in SharePoint
• Bachelor’s degree
WHY WORK WITH CENERGY
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, our candidates are supported and coached from the initial interview through the on-boarding phase. In addition, through Cenergy's recruitment process a Cenergy recruiter provides support to candidates when a project ends to help provide new consulting opportunities. Cenergy offers a wide variety of consulting opportunities as well as direct hire positions in multiple domestic and international locations.