Field Foreman (Pipping and Fabrication)
Cencal Construction Services, Inc. dba D&D Engineering and Manufacturing Turlock, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Field Foreman to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate, oversee and organize daily field crew operations. Manage on-site crews to provide them with daily instruction and directions to meet job objectives; to control the Company's cost of services (production labor, materials, equipment, subcontractors and other costs) and complete projects within the agreed time frame and within budget.
- Manage and improve operational practices in the field
- Must be able to layout pipping for projects
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Track and forecast completion time for projects
- Provide daily operations oversight of crews and projects
- Previous experience in operations and field crew leadership
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Must be able to read and understand PNID's, and Blue Prints
- Must be able to direct a workforce of two to 10 skilled welders,pipefitters and apprentices
- Strong knowledge and understanding of California's regulations, code, standard and OSHA guidelines is a plus
(Compensation is based on experience)
Cencal Construction Services, Inc. dba D&D Engineering and ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
CCSI is an up and coming, fast growing family owned business that offers job security with great benefits and lots of room for growth!!
2901 Commerce WayTurlock, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Cencal Construction Services, Inc. dba D&D Engineering and Manufacturing