Site Security Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION ONLY ON A 24/7 site.
Must have an Active and Current Top-Secret Clearance.
Pay: Salary with Benefits and possible relocation assistance.
· Assists the Campus Security Manager(s) in their Services duties and functions as their backup.
· Assists in the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development, and retention of unarmed Supplier security personnel providing Services
· Ensures all Supplier security personnel providing Services are licensed as and meet the federal, state, and local requirements for unarmed security personnel.
· Ensures accountability, maintenance, and security for all Supplier provided equipment and expendable supplies required to provide Services under this SOW.
· Maintains training records and other logs as required.
· Ensures all Supplier security personnel providing Services are competent and trained in the security systems, equipment, tools, and processes, appropriate to their Role.
· Continually prepares for internal and third-party audits, announced or unannounced, ensuring adherence with approved security controls and procedures and can demonstrate such adherence.
· Consistently maintains the documentation and follows standardized procedures in preparation for unannounced audits.
· Ensures all Supplier security personnel providing Services are competent in the security systems, equipment, tools, and processes, appropriate to their Role.
· Capable of acting as Campus Security Manager to fill temporary staffing gaps.
- US Citizenship.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied.
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Active and Current Top-Secret Clearance
CenCore is a premier provider of analysis, information technology, and security services to Government and commercial clients worldwide. CenCore actively engages with their customers to understand their problems and challenges, developing concepts of operation that enable cutting edge solutions. CenCore is continuously improving their service offerings to better meet customer needs, partnering with companies and agencies to find the necessary solutions. CenCore is a highly dynamic, employee driven, results oriented company. Our goal is to actively engage problem sets, analyze all relevant data and enable unique solutions.
Real EstateView all jobs at CenCore LLC