Location: Hatfield, PA or Santa Ana, CA
- BS Environmental Science, Environmental, Chemical or Mechanical engineering degree
- 2+ years experience in environmental field. Preferably in the Air Media
- Familiarity with the emissions monitoring and reporting requirements outlined in the US EPA Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) found in 40 CFR Part 60, Part 63, Part 75, Part 98, and State and local rules such as PADEP, SCAQMD
- Familiarity with Major Source Permits (Title V), New Source Review requirements, and the PSD permitting process
- Strong proven knowledge of quality assurance/quality control processes
- Good communication skills with customers and internal personnel
- Capable of working in an office environment with strong activity metrics
- Strong speed and responsiveness attitude with customers
- Problem solving and creativity
- Good computer skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Environmental compliance duties: deliver to EM staff and customers regulatory documents required per project specifications; assist Software Support staff with accurate and timely answers to environmental compliance questions raised by customers; provide environmental compliance guidance to Software Development staff with reviews of Software Change Requests (SCR) work and future Data Acquisition and Handling Systems (DAHS) application developments; generate quarterly certification reports for Field TA tests per customer contracts.
- Keep abreast of new environmental regulations, including new international, US state, and US federal environmental air regulatory changes.
- Company Liaison with EPA, state, and International regulatory officials and customers on emissions regulation issues.
- Attend regulatory meetings and conferences and update business on future industry needs
- Provide Air emissions environmental regulations support to the Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS) project engineering team by interpreting regulations and Air Permits for specific projects and develop certification test protocols, QA/QC plans, review and coordinate resources creating US EPA Electronic Data Reporting (EDR).
- Provide support to application engineering and Commercial Operations team for proposals and evaluations, including regulatory assessment, environmental permits and emission compliance tests.
- Process regulatory related customer Service Requests (SR's) to deliver top quality system configuration, repairs and enhancements.
- Support configuration of 40CFR75 regulations within the DAHS, formula verification and DAHS certification.
- Interpret regulations and work with Software Development team to write a software design specification and scope definition for new regulation implementation.
- Attend conferences and state environmental board meetings as required to support the business.
- Some travel as necessary to support business needs.
Compensation based on experience. Benefits including medical, dental, 401k and generous PTO.