With a social media, SEM, and digital marketing communications emphasis, the Contractor role will focus on driving awareness of LifebankUSA brand and story through internal and customer-focused digital platforms as well as orchestration of digital campaigns that deliver impressions, engagement and qualified leads. With a strong acumen for analytics and key business metrics, you are a hands-on digital native with a proven track record of successfully managing and implementing best in class digital marketing solutions that breakthrough and establish leadership positions.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making and experience in paid social media, data analysis, and optimization, SEM/SEO as well as excellent communicator and collaborator. They also have an understanding of how digital channels fit into the overall media mix and business strategy.
Specific job responsibilities include;
· Develop strategy, plan, and oversee the execution of paid SEM/SEO efforts aimed at driving qualified leads.
· Develop, track, and monitor the ROI of SEM activities in a continuous effort to optimize impact and spend.
· Continuous keyword research, analysis, recommendations, and execution
· Development of high converting landing page concepts and management of versioned landing pages development/activation
· Develop a social media strategy to support customer and client engagement efforts.
· Write copy and develop enterprise-wide social media content strategy and planning calendar to support brand, reputation, and business initiatives.
· Manage social media and data management platform, including owning a platform configuration to support priorities, standards, measurement framework, and reporting objectives.
· Monitor, measure, analyze, and compile reports for management showing results and engagement -may be required after regular business hours/weekends when needed
· Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including key stakeholders, public relations, creative, and marketing teams to ensure consistency in the articulation of the brand, while delivering relevant messaging by key audience segments.
· Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways to improve marketing ROI recommendations and overall strategies.
· Support the development and optimization of content that resonates with intended audiences and supports SEM, earned media and other marketing KPI's
· Monitor competitive, industry best practices, social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
· BA/BS degree and Minimum of 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience, including Social Media, SEO/SEM, with integrated media and marketing platforms.
· Demonstrated experience with managing and implementing digital marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization, i.e., the ability to see projects such as a website redesign through to completion.Proficiency with WordPress is required.
· Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence with excellent working knowledge to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
· Strong exposure to and understanding of the many different social media platforms and services; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
· Experience using marketing automation tools, i.e., Marketo / Adobe Experience Cloud / Salesforce
· Ability to communicate effectively with IT and translate business/marketing requirements into technology requirements.
· Strong leadership and consensus building skills, with a willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and change. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be accessible after hours as needed (not a frequent occurrence).
· Experience with Content Management Systems and Basic knowledge of HTML for use (i.e. SharePoint).
· Proficiency with web analytic tools, such as Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics.
· Grit and determination to overcome challenges, enjoy working in small teams to do what is necessary to get the job done.·
Must be eligible to work directly for Celularity in the U.S.
No agency submittals will be accepted through this website.
Celularity is an Equal opportunity employer.
To extract maximum value from the most biocreative single event in life