This Contractor opportunity will focus on overseeing and managing all aspects of the client’s /prospect’s LifebankUSA brand experience. You are a highly motivated and energetic individual with a strong acumen for analytics and key business metrics. As a Specialist, you help create the energy and excitement around our brand, providing the right solutions for our clients. You understand that we are dedicated to delivering exceptional client experience and building an everlasting ongoing relationship with our clients.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for providing exceptional client experience, experienced in direct to consumer sales, data analysis, and optimization, as well as excellent communicator and collaborator.
Oversee and manage all aspects of the client/prospect's LifebankUSA experience including but not limited to:
- Answering questions regarding and selling cord blood banking and LifebankUSA.
- Providing prospects with the benefits of LifebankUSA and persuading them to enroll in the LifebankUSA
- Assisting clients with the completion of enrollment forms and reviewing submitted forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Conducting follow-up with clients to set expectations and provide for an exceptional client
- Using internal database system to keep track of every call, following up on leads, placing outgoing calls to potential clients who have called but have not yet
- Placing outbound calls to physician offices promoting LifebankUSA services and maintaining brochure inventories. Developing and maintaining relationships with these offices.
- Other duties will include various projects, such as, but not limited to, internet research and competitive
- Team rotation for on-call responsibilities for client emergencies that may take place during holidays and days off
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Minimum 1+ years successful sales experience or retail, hospitality experience will qualify
- Exceptional client advocacy, negotiation, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and unwavering commitment to excellence
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong PC Skills/computer savvy required ideally with Microsoft and Salesforce system experience a plus.
No agency submittals will be accepted through this website.
Must be authorized to work directly for Celularity in the U.S.
Celularity is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To extract maximum value from the most biocreative single event in life