Client Services Coordinator
- Expired: September 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Purpose and Objectives
Essential Job Functions
- Become proficient with native ERP system (Process Pro) within all client service modules.
- Review all open orders on a weekly basis
- Provide follow-up information on incoming materials needed to complete orders to the packaging and purchasing departments.
- Assist in packaging and shipping of product samples to client, vendors, and key sales and operations department members. Pull components and labels from inventory when necessary.
- Complete detailed inventory reports for clients on weekly and monthly schedules.
- Complete change control and deviation forms as necessary
- Correspond via phone/e-mail with both material suppliers and key contacts in NJ Operations Center to coordinate receipt of materials and scheduling of production.
- Close out orders in ERP system post shipment for reconciliation.
- Work closely with all other departments to gather requisite data when needed.
- Survey new orders for salient information that should be conveyed to production or purchasing teams and note changes when applicable.
- Submit bill of materials approvals to sales staff to assist in new product set-up.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Project Management experience a major plus.
- Microsoft Office skills a plus.
- Retirement plan 401(k) - 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fluent Professional English (Required)
- One location
Working Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
BusinessView all jobs at Celmark International