Registered Nurse (RN) - Developmental Services
- $48 to $50 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Are you a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Connecticut looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help YOU! Cell Staff is a national healthcare staffing company that has partnered with Developmental group homes across Connecticut to help them find AMAZING Nurses. We're looking for you to become a valuable part of the medical staff in Hartford, CT!
· Full Time Schedules
· Some weekends may be required
· 8 or 12 Hour shifts depending on the facility
· Contract Positions
· Flexible with shift availability is a plus!
· Becomes familiar with, and Implements facility policies and procedures designed to fulfill specified goals and objectives of programs for individuals with disabilities by providing assistance, guidance and instruction in activities of dally living, Including personal hygiene, meal preparation, the serving and feeding of meals; housekeeping activities; social and recreational activities; learning adaptive behaviors; medication administration and other activities related to maintaining their well-being.
· Maintains program participants' cleanliness, comfort and well-being and facilitates the development and maintenance of self-help and dally llvlng skills by providing guidance and assistance in the completion of personal hygiene tasks, such as giving baths and showers, brushing teeth, toileting, choosing appropriate clothing, and other related activities.
· Promotes the learning of positive social behaviors by implementing individual behavior support plans
as specified in each participant's IP/OPS/IEP; noting relevant observations as required.
· Pursues program goals and objectives by Implementing individual programs following applicable policies and procedures.
· Facilitates program implementation by preparing materials for program participant-related activities
or projects as needed.
· Ensures effective program implementation by developing and maintaining familiarity with individual program participants' programs, policies, procedures and regulations affecting programs; and observing applicable policies, procedures and regulations.
· Ensures the safety of program participants by teaching safety measures where possible; and overseeing and monitoring them at all times, per individual supervision guidelines.
· Protects program participants and employees by applying Emergency First Aid and CPR procedures when necessary, and implementing other emergency procedures such as evacuation in the event of fire, heating failure or other situation; using initiative and good judgment in emergencies where policies and procedures may not be specified; using the least intrusive methods in situations where there is risk of injury (such as the need for PMT); exercising relevant safety measures during transportation.
· Ensures program participant and staff safety by using designated equipment and following specified guidelines, policies and procedures when lifting and transferring.
· Maintains and enhances program participant's health, independence and self-esteem by teaching meal preparation, and or assisting in preparation and feeding as needed, following posted menus and individual dietary guidelines.
· Ensures a safe and hygienic environment in the kitchen, bathrooms and other areas of community residences/group homes by cleaning, dusting, washing such areas on a regular basis, and as needed.
· Maintains program participants' clothing by laundering, mending, ironing and folding clothing as needed.
· Maintains program participant and employee safety on driveways, walkways and other areas by removing any objects that would create a hazard, Including snow, as needed.
· Ensures program participant participation In programs by Initiating activities and interaction.
· Interacting In a professional manner with other employees, cooperating with managers, supervisors, specialized staff, administration, parents, DDS and federal representatives, and all authorized visitors.
· Acts as role model for residents and enhances their self-esteem by interacting in a professional and age-appropriate manner.
· Observes and maintains confidentiality by treating information regarding program participants with disaetion and romplying with all applicable policies and procedures protecting the identity and medical information of program participants.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
· Graduation from an accredited educational institution
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State in which the position is located. The license MUST be in good standing
· 1+ year of relevant experience
· Competitive Pay Packages
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
· WEEKLY PAY (of course its direct deposit)
· Travel Pay available for candidates commuting 50 miles/1 hour
· 401k Plan
· Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs!
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: www.cellstaff.com
We can’t wait to show you how good “GOOD” can be
At Cell Staff, we value building open and honest relationships with a unique experience for all. Let our reviews speak for themselves!
Cell Staff is ready to offer you a FRESH START. We are a premier provider of supplemental healthcare staffing across the country. We have Allied Travel and Nursing, Behavioral Health, and Government opportunities for healthcare professionals looking for local and travel assignments.
Cell StaffHartford, CT
Get fresh Registered Nurse (RN) - Developmental Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.