Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
Summary: The FP&A Analyst will report to the Director of Strategic Finance and work within the Finance team with other Jr. and Sr. FP&A Analysts. The Sr. Analyst is responsible for completing consolidated financials, KPI, month end reporting, and analysis of business units. The Sr. Analyst will lead Jr. Analysts and assign tasks to them accordingly. Celero Commerce is a payment processing company, so having payment processing, or SaaS, revenue model knowledge is highly beneficial for this position.
- Reviews monthly financials which include completing related month-end close duties
- Completes financial analysis which include budget, forecast, and planning
- Works closely with business unit executives to review financial trends and KPIs
- Research financial issues and overall trend analysis on sales performance and margin review
- Establishes financial process improvements and supports best practice initiatives
- Performs additional ad-hoc analysis projects as assigned
- Conducts building What-If Analysis as directed
- Conducts Price-Volume-Mix (PVM) Analysis as directed
- Conducts Gross Margin Analysis as directed
- Performs rolling forecasts and monthly/quarterly/annual budget processes
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including safety standards
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 1-3 years in FP&A, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Financial Analyst
- Experience building operating models, lender models, What-If Analyses, churn/retention/customer analyses
- Must be comfortable working with large amounts of raw data with ability to build in checks
- Experience building a financial operating model from historicals
- Excel power user (SumIF(S), Pivot Tables, X lookup, V lookup, Building & linking complex models together)
- Superior analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor with constant attention to detail
- Advanced user skills using Power Point to build presentations
- CPA is helpful but not necessary as we look at things from a financial operational standpoint, not a technical accounting standpoint
- Strong understanding of financial accounting principles
- Operates with minimal supervision and is able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently using strong business judgement
- Power BI Experience
- NetSuite Experience
- M&A Experience
- SaaS, payment processing, and FinTech industry knowledge
- Experience leading and mentoring Jr. Analysts preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting related field; Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Masters of Finance, or Masters of Accounting (MAcc) preferred
Celero will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this role. This role is located at the company's headquarters in Brentwood, TN.
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties or standards of the position. Additional tasks may be assigned, and the scope of the job may changes as necessitated by business demands. Applicants are advised that false statements or omission of information on any application materials may be grounds for non-selection, withdrawal of an offer of employment, or dismissal after being employed.
Celero Commerce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are committed to providing our employees a work environment that cultivates excellence in which partners, customers, and team members are valued. We hold ourselves and our team to a high standard, including an unwavering commitment to teamwork, professionalism, dedication, integrity, achievement, and ownership of duties. We believe that these commitments will improve our ability to deliver excellence to our customers.
Visit our website to learn more at https://www.celerocommerce.com/.
Celero Commerce offers payment processing services, business management software, and data intelligence to small and medium-sized businesses, in one holistic platform. Celero empowers business owners and executives to focus on driving growth and profitability. We are committed to providing our employees a work environment that cultivates excellence in which partners, customers, and team members are valued. We hold ourselves and our team to a high standard, including an unwavering commitment to teamwork, professionalism, dedication, integrity, achievement, and ownership of duties. We believe that these commitments will improve our ability to deliver excellence to our customers. Visit our website to learn more at https://www.celerocommerce.com/.
Celero CommerceBrentwood, TN
Finance and Insurance
WebsiteView All Celero Commerce Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.