Bank Referral Account Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The Bank Referral Account Executive is a fast paced, high energy, goal oriented career opportunity! Candidates with the ability to engage bankers and other referral partners to cultivate winning relationships, who constantly strive to exceed monthly quotas, and take a proactive approach to sourcing leads will thrive in this role!
Summary: The Bank Referral Account Executive is a revenue generating position that is primarily responsible for new customer sales lead generation from Financial Institution (FI) and partner referrals. This role is also responsible for cross selling to current and former clients to meet monthly sales quota metric goals.
- Work closely with assigned FI and referral partners to generate a high volume of quality leads consistent with assigned performance metrics
- Close leads provided by assigned FI’s and referral partners in accordance with company close ratio metrics, number of accounts and profit margins
- Augment referral deals as needed by calling on former clients and local businesses to consistently surpass monthly metrics in the areas of leads, proposals, applications, new merchants, and sales volume.
- Maintain up to date information in CRM system at agreed to success metrics for all pre-sales activity
- Continual education of industry, products, pricing, company and all other relevant information to provide a competitive advantage over the competition
- Attends and participates in job related classes and webinars
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including safety standards
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- 2+ years of direct sales experience preferred
- Banking industry experience preferred
- Proficient in CRM systems
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced knowledge with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain organization while prioritizing responsibilities and workflows
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Aptitude for understanding, interpreting, and analyzing financial data
- Commitment to continual job-related learning, including company systems and external processing platforms
- High School Diploma required
Celero will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this role.
This job descriptions is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties or standards of the position. Additional tasks may be assigned and the scope of the job may changes as necessitated by business demands. Applicants are advised that false statements or omission of information on any application materials may be grounds for non-selection, withdrawal of an offer of employment, or dismissal after being employed.
Celero Commerce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
BusinessView all jobs at Celero Commerce
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?