Experienced Sales Representative - Cutting Edge Retail Software – Roswell, GA Location
Experienced Sales Representative- Cutting Edge Retail Software
Celerant Technology Corp. is a leading provider of state-of-the-art multichannel retail software; enabling retailers of all verticals to more efficiently and effectively maintain operations and increase profitability. Our advanced software manages all channels of retail through one system with real-time inventory visibility, allowing retailers to better serve customers in stores, online and on-the-go.
Celerant is a million dollar software company that is rapidly expanding in its 18th year. The main headquarters are located in Staten Island, New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, GA and Fountain Valley, CA. We are currently planning for an expansion in the Arlington/Fort Worth, Texas area on or around April 1, 2018. Celerant offers a few different all-in-one systems, including Command Retail and Retail Star provided by CAM Commerce. All sales, marketing, development, quality assurance, project planning/implementation, training and technical support are completed in-house.
For more information, visit us at www.celerant.com.
As a sales representative you will be responsible to perform product demonstrations of cutting edge retail software, including point of sale and the full retail suite, E-Commerce, mobile POS and several other mobile applications, as well as the next generation of browser-based retail software which is both platform and device independent.
Sales leads are pre-qualified and there is no cold calling required. Your overall mission will be to close new business and maintain relationships with existing clients, with ongoing opportunities for add-on business.
- Follow-up with pre-qualified sales opportunities; tracking within CRM system
- Provide product demonstrations of our advanced, cutting edge software, remotely or on-site
- Meet/exceed sales quotas, achieve maximum new sales and existing customer sales
- Continually learn new product knowledge as we frequently customize and add to our suite
- Communicate with existing customer base regarding new offerings for potential add-on sales
- Prepare sales proposals/contracts for prospects based on retailers' requirements
- Introduce new customers to the Implementation team and arrange the kick-off meeting
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, occasional trade shows and product sessions
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets
- Experience with technical/software, preferably in the retail market
- Experience with professional or solution based selling
- Degree from accredited University
- Willingness to travel (about 5-10%)
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a stable, successful company
Compensation: Competitive Salary with major growth potential, medical benefits, 401K, flexible spending account, 15 PTO days annually, optional dental/optical coverage