CRM Business Analyst
Ardalyst Commercial, Inc. is seeking an experienced CRM Business Analyst with a strong consulting background to join our growing team. Successful candidates are flexible and strong leaders. They also understand that building rapport with the clients, team members, managers, and senior executives is key to managing an effective engagement.
Our Business Analysts are critical to a project's success and know the best way to quickly build credibility with a client is by devoting time and effort to understanding the many facets of a client's business. They are responsible for gathering business needs and designing, implementing, and supporting the CRM application. Moreover, they seek to understand core issues in play across a client's industry and can anticipate how general industry concerns may affect an individual client's needs within the CRM platform.
You will work partially at client sites and spend the remainder of time working at our offices. Working remotely is an option.
- Relish solving complex business problems using a variety of tools and technologies.
- Understand the client's business and effectively design processes, organizations, and programs to drive real business benefits.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and technical team to test and implement new or modified functionality as needed.
- Communicate effectively with clients and co-workers to ensure a successful and timely project delivery.
- Can tailor their writing/speaking skills appropriately for any given audience.
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
- Are able to create or critique training documentation as needed for various system features; and train staff on CRM use.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup, as necessary.
- Enjoy embracing the challenge and opportunity of joining a company on the ground floor and growing with us!
- 3-5 years of experience as Business Analyst and/or Consulting.
- Business Analysis Certification (CCBA, CBAP, CMI-PBA).
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
- Highly competent with Microsoft CRM (On-Premise and Cloud) and Salesforce technologies.
- Familiarity using CRM solutions including Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com.
- General understanding of Unified Service Desk (USD).
- Familiarity with using TFS, Visual Studio, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Outlook.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%).
- Proficiency with configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce.com.
- Local to Portland, OR and available for customer onsite work as requested.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specifications, validation, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Adaptable self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden root causes and, additionally, be able to clearly document the cause and impact of the issues.
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions.
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly.
- The chance to work with experienced technology entrepreneurs who have successfully grown companies before.
- Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply your talents and previous experience.
- A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work environment.
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other.
What Ardalyst Offers You
You can find out more about us at www.ardalyst.com.
If you are fun loving, a hard worker, have a natural aptitude for technology, and are excited about the opportunity to learn multiple aspects of the consulting business with a proven team, we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you!