Dedicated CDL Truck Drivers: Average $1,000+ Weekly Pay with 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
Get Home Weekly + Avg. 2,400 Miles/Week
On top of averaging $1,000 or more a week on this new account, you will get 4 Weeks Paid Vacation, all in your first year with Celadon. Plus, get home weekly on this Dedicated Route from Detroit, MI to Louisville, KY.
- $1,000 Paid Vacation time every 30,000 Miles – up to 4 weeks per year
- Avg. 2,400 Miles per week
- $300 Orientation Pay
- 1 CPM Raise Every 120,000 miles with no cap
- Dedicated Route
- Home Weekly Guaranteed
- Paid Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- $4K + 4 Weeks Paid Vacation: Take the time off or keep running, you get paid either way.
- NEW Pet Policy – pets up to 75 pounds & Ryder Policy
- On-site health clinic for drivers and families – Free visits and prescriptions included with benefits packages!
- Safety Incentive Program pays huge rewards for safe miles
- 21.5 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
Get on your way to starting your career as a Celadon driver by applying today!
*Subject to change without notice, may vary by location and experience, equal opportunity employer.