- Posted: over a month ago
- $45 to $55 Hourly
**This is a regular FT salaried position with full benefits. **
Starting salary will range between $90-110K DOE plus stock options.
CelLink Corporation designs and manufactures high-conductance flexible circuits with primary applications in electrification and vehicle wiring. Our product is truly game-changing, and we have wide-ranging industry support and a strong customer base.
We are looking for an ambitious, hands-on Production Planner to join our team and maintain the highest quality and manufacturing standards for CelLink’s innovative flex circuit technology.
This position will be based onsite in our San Carlos, CA based headquarters and manufacturing facility.
**Position Summary **
At CelLink, the Production Planner is responsible for developing, communicating, & maintaining production schedules. They will be required to collect, analyze, & determine the optimal path forward for production operations to consistently meet customer demand. This position will also be responsible for leading the ramp of new programs & working cross functionally with support teams on bringing new products to full high-volume manufacturing.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities **
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Monitoring the flow of product (WIP) through the manufacturing process to ensure that production output is being optimized.
- Forecast & prevent production issues (line downs). Resolve issues impacting shop productivity in collaboration with all stakeholders e.g. Process, Quality, NPI, & Production Leadership.
- Capable of calculating & prioritizing optimal production mixes across multiple lines to achieve customer demand & company targets.
- Ability to identify gaps in production process early & often that would result in labor loss or production build misses. Ability to adjust the plan based on these identified risks.
- Leading daily production review meetings & executive updates.
- Strong knowledge of MES & Inventory Control (IC) systems.
- Ability to maintain production system cleanliness, reconciliation, & creating data visualizations.
- Responsibilities may include training employees; planning, assigning, directing and checking others work; addressing complaints and resolving basic issues or problems
- Keeping management informed of production levels, goals, successes, issues and/or problems at regular intervals
- Comply with all elements of departmental ISO standards
- Assist with Quality/ISO improvement activities as directed
Safety & Environmental
- Perform all job activities according to Company’s safety and environmental guidelines
Human Resource Compliance
- Comply with all Company policies, including but not limited to attendance and punctuality, security and ethical conduct.
- Other duties as assigned
**Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities): **
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/MS degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain related degree
- 2+ years of prior manufacturing experience in a similar position
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines with strong communication
- Extensive forecasting and financial planning experience
- Skilled in managing projects and teams with engineering and technical disciplines
- Strong knowledge with manufacturing and planning systems and methodologies
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills
- Availability for off-hours calls
- Strong Excel skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
Physical Demands – Office and Manufacturing Environment
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms and pull/push; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment –
Includes both a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and a shop environment, with exposure to high noise levels from operating machines, physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts, nuisance dust, and skin exposure to chemicals used to run/maintain machines
May be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, bump-caps, gloves, hair nets, masks, & clean-room frocks while adhering to the prescribed safety procedures
CelLink is a venture-backed startup located in the San Francisco Bay area. The job title and compensation for this position will be commensurate with ability and experience.
At CelLink, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are essential to our success. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees while building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
You should be proficient in:
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
610 Quarry RdSan Carlos, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at CelLink Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?