The Project Manager will work with physicians, administrators and staff in the marketing development of new business and in the expansion of community outreach. Will develop and implement strategic marketing plans for social media and communication plans for Cedars Sinai Medical Network affiliates and physicians.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and communications plans for Cedars Sinai Medical Networks affiliates and physicians
- Provides direction and supervision to Social Media staff in the creation and execution of marketing/communications plans/tactics.
- Formulates, conceives and writes patient, physician and community communication for Medical Network website; collaborates with the Cedars-Sinai Marketing Web Development team in ensuring information on the web regarding CSMN physicians is current and accurate.
- Represents as the primary liaison to CS Marketing and Communications in the creation of collaterals.
- Partners with Community Relations and Government Industry Relations to secure appropriate sponsorship levels at community and special events.
- In concert with the VP of Physician Recruitment and Network Development, acts as the point person liaison to Medical Network partners, including all programs services as well as the physician practices of Cedars-Sinai Medical Network.
- Handle the execution of all community outreach programs.
- Serve as the Medical Network point person for communications in times of emergency/crisis.
- Represents the company with external constituents.
- Establishes effective working relationships with cross-functional team(s)
- Fosters and maintains strong customer relationships and rapport with partners and/or client groups
- Acts as a team lead to include supervising the work of others, assigning or allocating work to team, and ensuring tasks are completed according to deadlines and quality standards.
Bachelor's degree (i.e.: Communication, Public Health, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Relations, Business) required. Master's degree preferred.
Three (3) years experience in project planning and implementation required. Three (3) years of previous work experience in a patient care setting (clinical or administrative) with shown success highly preferred. Must be an excellent writer.
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.